"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Monday, December 22, 2014

Grand Illusions Parts 3 and 4

I missed last week's link up of the Grand Illusion QAL by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville's Quips and Snips.  I don't have any part completed yet, but I have worked on a bit of each one.  This is part 4 which has two different color configurations of the Broken Dishes block.



This is part 3.

That's it.  It's a busy time of year and sewing is a relaxing activity for me.  
God Bless You.

2 comments:

  1. I Love your background paper! Nice looking blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really the time of year to be trying to catch up, but I'm sure in the New Year you can go full steam ahead with it. Have a lovely Xmas and take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)